click below
click below
Normal Size Small Size show me how
L2P1_L4 买东西
Question | Answer |
---|---|
明天无论谁请客我都不去。 | No matter who is paying tomorrow, I am not going. |
我们已经说好的,无论你愿不愿意都得去。 | We had decided, whether you are willing or not, you have to go with us. |
这里没有我要的运动鞋,于是我又去另外一家购物中心。 | They do not have the kind of sneakers I want, so I went to another shopping center. |
学音乐好是好,可是找工作很难。 | It is good to study music, but it may be difficult to find a job. |
这个牌子好是好,可是太贵了。 | This brand name is good, but it’s too expensive. |
我去是去,但是会晚一点儿才到。 | I will be going, but I will be a bit late. |
你已经喝了五瓶啤酒,难道你不怕醉? | You already drank 5 bottles of beer, are you going to be drunk? |
他想买毛衣、牛仔裤什么的。 | He wants to buy sweaters, jeans, etc. |
这条裤子的长短正好。 | The length of these pants is just right. |
打五折就是半价。 | 50% off is half price. |
冬天你要多穿衣服,要不然容易感冒。 | You need to put on more clothing in winter; otherwise it is easy to catch a cold. |
我毕业后,非找到一个好工作不可。 | After I graduate, I definitely need to find a good job. |
他说的北京话很标准。 | His speaks very standard Beijing dialect. |
这个大学收研究生有什么标准? | What are the criteria for accepting graduate students at this university? |
别人说什么,我不在乎。 | I don’t care what other people say. |
你怎么一点儿都不在乎? | How come you do not care at all? |
他很在乎别人怎么看他。 | He cares a lot how other people see him. |